The correct aftercare for henna is very important so please following these simple steps:
- Apply henna design to skin
- Let the henna paste dry- takes about 15/ 20 minutes
- When it is touch dry, apply the HENNA SEAL to the dried paste to 'stick' the henna onto the skin. The longer the henna is on the skin, the darker the stain will be
- After about 4/6 hours, remove henna paste by gently scraping the paste off with a butter knife.
- Do NOT use water to wash off henna.
- To remove any residue, rub a little HENNA AFTERCARE BALM onto the skin.
- Do not wash the area for at least 6-12 hours to allow the colour to develop.
- Avoid swimming pools and saunas.
- Use HENNA AFTERCARE BALM to help to prolong the life of the henna after the paste has been removed.
- Henna will appear bright orange at first and then darken over 48 hours to a rich reddish / brown colour.
- The exact final shade of henna varies from person to person, where on the body it was applied and for how long it was left on the body.