FRESH PRE-MIXED HENNA PASTE - Cajeput Oil UK only!
- 100% safe, natural henna paste
- Beautiful intense dark stains
- Silky smotth paste that won't clog your cones
- Freshly made for each order
- Supplied in a carrot bag
- No PPD or harmful chemicals
- Always do a patch test before using
- DO NOT apply to children under the age of 5 or pregnant customers
- Simply transfer henna paste into your own cones or applicator of choice
- Apply henna paste to clean dry skin and allow to dry for about 20 mins being careful not to smudge your design
- Seal with Henna Seal and keep on your skin for as long as possible- 4-6 hr
- Gently scrape off the dried paste and avoid water for the next 6 hours
- Henna will appear bright orange and will darken over 48 hours depending on where on the body it was applied and how long it was left on for
- Avoid swimming, saunas, washing and general housework to prolong the life of your henna
- 100g Fresh Kismet powder, lemon juice & cajeput pure essential oils
- Upon receipt, store henna paste in the fridge and use within 5 days for best results
- OR Store in the freezer for up to 5 months
- DO NOT refreeze once thawed
- Fresh Henna is only shipped out from Monday to Thursday of each week within the UK only.
- Please allow 3-4days to process your order, especially during summer and the Eid period
Refunds & Returns Policy
- Because of the perishable nature of many of our products, we do not accept returns unless you receive a damaged item.
Henna Paste and Fresh Filled Henna Cones are non-returnable